Start Your Study Abroad Journey!

Study abroad in the USA
All Bachelor's and Master's programs available.
Get Started
Some Of Our University Partners Include
University of Central Florida Global
State University of New York at Oneonta
Fulton-Montgomery Community College
Gannon University

How It Works

We Support You At Every Step!

Virtual Support

Incase you have a question, we are one click away.

Free to use

We are free to use for all students. No hidden fees.

Student Visa Assistance

Once you decide to enroll, we'll help with the visa process

Acceptance Rate

We are a high success rate with our students

Ready To Get Started?

Apply and upload your documents.

I'm so happy that I chose to work with International Scholars. The platform was easy to use and I got matched and enrolled in to a school that matches my preferences.

Micheal Belayneh

International Scholars has helped me expand my education overseas! I never thought I could study at a school in New York! Thank you for making my dream come true!

Samrawit Assefa

I would recommend International Scholars to anyone who wants to study abroad for higher education. The process was very easy to follow and I didn't have to do any research!

Reese Mathers

Ready To Get Started?

Apply and upload your documents.


Frequently Asked Questions

Do you have full-ride scholarships?

We currently don't have full-scholarship available. However, some of our partner colleges offer partial scholarships to all international students.

What documents do I need to submit?

In order to process your application, we will need you to submit the following documents:

1. Passport - Biography Page
2. Any Academic Transcript (Translated into English)
3. Proof of Sponsorship (Bank statement or Letter of guarantee from a financing institution)
4. Any examination results (If applicable)

Do I need to have SAT or TOEFL results?

Not necessarily. We don't need SAT or TOEFL results if:

1. You are from a country where English is an official language
2. You have been instructed in English for more than 5 years

Will You Help Me With Getting A Student Visa?

After you decide to enroll, we will help you with applying for your student visa. However, we can not guarantee that you will be approved.

Do you charge any fees?

No, we do not! Our services are 100% free for all international students.

When can I apply? How many times a year?

You can apply whenever you have all the required documentation. We have 2 intakes a year. One in January (spring semester) and one in August (Fall semester)

Do you have a physical office?

We operate completely online! However, our physical address is: 1527 County Highway 22, Richfield Springs, NY, USA 13457

Ready To Get Started?

Apply and upload your documents.