We currently don't have full-scholarship available. However, some of our partner colleges offer partial scholarships to all international students.
In order to process your application, we will need you to submit the following documents:
1. Passport - Biography Page
2. Any Academic Transcript (Translated into English)
3. Proof of Sponsorship (Bank statement or Letter of guarantee from a financing institution)
4. Any examination results (If applicable)
Not necessarily. We don't need SAT or TOEFL results if:
1. You are from a country where English is an official language
2. You have been instructed in English for more than 5 years
After you decide to enroll, we will help you with applying for your student visa. However, we can not guarantee that you will be approved.
No, we do not! Our services are 100% free for all international students.
You can apply whenever you have all the required documentation. We have 2 intakes a year. One in January (spring semester) and one in August (Fall semester)
We operate completely online! However, our physical address is: 1527 County Highway 22, Richfield Springs, NY, USA 13457